Relationship Director Full Time
England - Huddersfield, United Kingdom | Bachelor's Degree | 5 - 7 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Sales/Business Development | Banking / Financial Services
Corporate & Commercial Banking
Today’s business customer wants a bank that really understands their business. A bank that listens to their ideas and helps turn their hopes and dreams into a reality. At Santander Corporate & Commercial Banking, empathy with the customer is our area of expertise. Our focus is on understanding businesses, seeing the world from their perspective and finding innovative solutions that fuel their ambition. Right now we need exceptional people to join our growing relationship teams around the UK. People who will help drive businesses forward. People who will help us become the Best Bank in the UK by 2015.
If this sounds like you, we have a Relationship Manager opportunity available within our team in Huddersfield to support a generalist portfolio. You’ll work closely with our Relationship Director teams and build new and lasting relationships with your customer base; helping to market our product range and continually striving to deliver a first class customer experience.
• Providing excellent customer service and building relationships with Santander
• Understanding the needs of customers and working with them to find effective solutions to their business issues
• Marketing products and services including lending, current account, deposit, cash management and other cross-selling opportunities
• Assisting on the management of the existing portfolio of customer transactions, supporting customers and managing customer retention
• Assisting with credit report writing
To succeed in this role you’ll need to have excellent portfolio management skills and qualifications that include:
• Holding a similar position in corporate or commercial banking environment
• A good understanding of financial analysis, planning and modelling and strong experience of the credit process
• Proven relationship management ability, including excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Experience of successfully creating and developing relationships with tangible results