1. Overall responsibility for OCC activities in the team / unit.
2. The SRM would be responsible for Origination and would work closely as a team with the CA and CCM in deepening relationships and driving revenue growth.
3. The SRM is responsible for post deal account maintenance and managing the risk associated with the portfolio. He has an overview on CCM who holds direct responsibility for post transactional activities and the CA for credit related activities.
1. Formulate and implement business plan/strategy for local Banks in lines with FIG overall business target. This covers onshore and offshore business. Position SCB as the right partner for the local Banks
2. Assume responsibility for growing the business i.e. increasing wallet share of existing clients by actively cross selling the full suite of SCB capabilities and on-boarding new clients.
3. Provide access to and build close relationships with clients’ key decisions makers
4. Responsible for ensuring quality of pitches and coordinating the products partners for efficient and smooth deal execution
5. Lead and coach the Banks team to maximise overall customer profitability and share of wallet, meeting and exceeding the business targets
6. Assume responsibility for Account Management and portfolio quality.
MBA/ M.Sc or Professional qualifications
In compliance with the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Act of 2004, all applicants should ensure that they have completed the mandatory NYSC programme. A discharge certificate will be required as evidence of completion of the programme. Where an exemption has been granted, a certificate of exemption will also be required.