* Primary function is to ensure the assets achieve requirement for safety, compliance with standards, project management systems and associated processes.
* The successful candidate will work closely with the companies engineering and operations groups to ensure that a comprehensive advisory service is provided which takes into accounts specific engineering constraints.
* The successful candidate will regularly travel offshore to conduct safety briefings and engineering studies.
* Anticipate, identify and evaluate hazardous conditions and practices.
* Applies hazard control fundamental and techniques.
* Conduct Operational Risk Management (ORM) assessment.
* Help in making an efficient Safety Management System (SMS).
* Measure, audit and evaluate the effectiveness of hazard control program
* A Degree or Higher National Diploma in engineering, geology, computer science, chemistry or related discipline from a reputable higher institution.
* 1-3 years of experience
* Must not be more than 28years old.
* Skilled in operation of personal computer and peripherals.
* Flexibility for adapting to different work conditions.