• Translation of Business Strategy and targets into Operational / Functional Goals & Objectives within their responsibility
• Ensures that all resources of his/her team are managed efficiently and according to the company policy and the agreed objectives
• Collaborate and align with related parties within the Power Sales and Marketing community
• Plans, deploys, and controls the department budget
• Ensures appropriate development and training for the subordinates and lead yearly employee performance appraisals
• Comply with the Company code of ethics and values
Strategic: • Ensure understanding of customers' needs & business drivers and thus proactive and fully comprehensive identification of all opportunities in the market • Build and maintain a close relationship with key customer representatives in the allocated countries • Review and support development of the product/service offerings in order to identify source of competitive advantage, ensure this is valued in customer assessment and manage process to contract award • Manage Integrated Lifecycle Management (ILCM) approach across the area and ensure that the ILCM plans reflect the Sales targets • Support proactive account management through GPS and ensure that the allocated countries' Service and Sales • Managers act as primary interface to the existing customers at plant level epresenting the complete TS product portfolio • Lead the budget & TYP process with respect to OR, and align market view budget for the allocated countries with the Area & Product Lines Operations: • Commit to the agreed budget and grow order intake • Review all transactional business KPI's and identify gaps to customer requirements as well as possible corrective actions • Lead engagement in all sales activities from identification to win/loss ensuring strong capture plans and implementation of lessons learnt, specifically • Ensure full use of PowerSales tools in support of the sales process • Review and management of opportunity pipeline, and according data quality, OR forecast with Finance • Co-ordinate sales activities with GPS and the Product Lines as appropriate • Support development & regular review of capture plans for key opportunities • Ensure implementation of Sales approval process and participate in gate reviews (GNG, BNB, Risk Review) • Develop and align order forecast with AREA Finance • Commit on-shore tendering resources for large projects led by the Product Lines • Support/lead key negotiations to close contracts with the best possible conditions for the Company • Regular analysis and updating of pricing / market price curves, direct feedback into pricing strategies • Drive continuous feedback loop of lessons learnt and pricing analysis
• BS- or MS-degree in engineering or equivalent
• Additional diploma/degree in Finance or Management or Marketing (e.g. MBA, BBA) welcome.
Knowledge and Experience:
• 5 yrs + in the Power Plant Operations / Maintenance Market, preferably acquired within the Comany (engineering or commercial issues)
• 5 yrs + in leading professionals and teams of professionals, within a multi-national, multi cultural organisation
• Proven ability to work effectively within a matrix organisation.
• Experienced in making and executing strategic decisions.
• Experience outside the sales, BD, function like Tendering, Project Management , Supply Chain, ideally has previously held a market profit & loss position
• Fluent in English, verbal and written, any other European language is a plus
• Understanding of Company's processes and procedures • Preferably Arabic speakers.We offer
Our Client offers a market leading reward package with the below benefits;
- Schooling for children
- Flight Tickets
- Medical and Life Insurance
- Bonus of 12% from basic salary