Sales Engineering Sr. Manager Full Time
Dubayy [Dubai], United Arab Emirates | Bachelor's Degree | 10 - 15 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Sales/Business Development | ICT / Telecommunications
Directs the efforts of others in the achievement of the strategic and operational objectives of the group.
- Manages the hiring, staffing and maintaining of a diverse and effective workforce.
- Responsible for career development/planning, performance and pay discussions of team members.
- Develops and executes sales engineering and/or complex specialist selling strategies and identifies opportunities for process improvements.
- Provides technical expertise to sales organization in selecting, implementing and developing competitive product and services applications and solutions.
- Coordinates with account management resources to make customer calls and presentations as well as participate in bid and walk-through meetings with the customer as necessary.
- Ensures proposed solution meets the technical and business needs of the customer.
- Estimates overall solution performance, and price for budgetary estimates.
- Serves as thought leader and company subject matter expert on specific technical projects with customers.
- May provide product and service feasibility analysis in support of sales efforts with sales representatives.
- May publish technical articles regarding specific applications.
Required Skills: Desired Skills:
- 10+ years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
- 6+ years leadership experience.
- Excellent ability to apply advanced concepts in the technical engineering field to practical business problems.
- Advanced ability to communicate technical concepts, architectures and designs, program strategies, and tactics clearly.
- Advanced negotiation skills and the ability to establish mutually beneficial program commitments and expectations with customers.
- Advanced presentation skills.
- Advanced level of solutions and technical knowledge.
- Strong understanding of customer/industry climate.
- Possesses relevant technical/specialist certifications.
- Ability to use Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Must be well organized, detail-oriented
- Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal