Sales Manager Full Time
Ash Shariqah [Sharjah], United Arab Emirates | Bachelor's Degree | 5 - 7 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Sales/Business Development | ICT / Telecommunications
Directly control the operational efficiency and positive short and long-term development of the sales operations in the MENA region to ensure the overall company growth and the achievement of its business objectives.
1. Ensure that work is carried out in line with established policies and procedures and that all work is carried out with due diligence and performed with proficiency and professional care.
2. Develops a business plan and sales strategy to sell Smart Cards such as (Credit / Debit cards, GSM, scratch cards..etc) that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
3. Maintain the highest level of service and quality to ensure that customers receive first class services.
4. Develop and control sales budgets, and where necessary, take remedial action on variances arising to ensure the compliance with the annual budget.
5. Follow up on collection of outstanding receivables to ensure that all debts are collected according to the company debt policy.
6. Train and develop sales staff to ensure that they have the necessary knowledge and skills to achieve their business objectives.
7. Provide advices and direct staff towards the business objectives.
8. Negotiate prices with clients to ensure that the prices are competitive and inline with the gross profit policy.
9. Submit sales reports as required by the Management.
10. Analyze the market to Identify opportunities to generate new business opportunities.
11. Review and evaluate activities and achievements against the target given by the company ensuring the fast progression of target achievements.
12. Conduct daily meetings with the sales team members to discuss the sales operation.
13. At the beginning of each month, council with each sales person to establish realistic sales objectives for the month and set action plan.
14. Monitor each sales person’s daily performance and compare it with that month’s objective.
15. Supervise the proper use of the Customer Log by each Sales Team member.
16. Review the Customer Log for trends that indicate where additional assistance might be needed.
17. Constructively handle (or supervise the handling) of all customer complains related to the Sales Department.
• University degree in Marketing / Sales Administration.
• 5-7 Previous UAE experience in the Smart Cards Industry and comes from a technical sales background.
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Willing to travel and work in a global team of professionals.
• Proven leadership and ability to drive sales team.
• Proven track record in managing and directing a highly skilled, motive, successful and result oriented sales force.
• Strong leadership qualities with good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Problem solving skills.
• Proficient user of MS Office.