Job Number: 2779944
Business: GE Healthcare
Business Segment: Healthcare Life Care Solutions
- As a Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for selling ultrasound equipment and/or services in West Africa.
- This would be a limited number of the company’s products typically specializes in a single product or product line, and carries an overlay quota.
- Generally not account-assigned; called into accounts as opportunities are identified and may work with account-assigned Sales Account Managers to close sale.
This position may manage and coordinate the sales and technical team in support of the key responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Compiling lists of prospective customers and sales leads. Follow up as necessary
- Working with sales leaders and sales representatives to increase prospects and drive closure of opportunities
- Providing training to all sales team members on strategy and product offerings
- Making cold calls to potential customers where required
- Providing pricing strategy and insure pricing compliance for segment opportunities
- Estimating date of delivery to customer based on knowledge of the company's production and delivery schedules
- Forecasting orders and sales of assigned territory and submit monthly report
- Representing the company at trade association meetings to promote product and company
- Minimum of a B.Sc degree in Health Science : (Physician, Technician, Nurse)
- Minimum 5 years of selling experience in diagnostic equipment
- Clinical experience in Anesthesia and Monitoring Solutions
- Strong presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to travel
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Previous experience in sales
- Previous experience selling capital goods
- Direct experience selling to CXO levels as well as technical decision makers