The authenticity of this employer is yet to be ascertained by Careerslip.com Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- Work actively with teachers to maintain high curriculum standards.
- Implement the mission statements of the school.
- Establish performance goals and objectives.
- Explain or answer procedural questions.
- Hire, train, and evaluate teachers.
- Visit classrooms and observe teaching methods.
- Examine learning materials and ensure it is ready for use.
- Review instructional objectives and adjust accordingly.
- Meet with other administrators, parents, and community organizations.etc
- Manage day-to-day activities at an elementary or secondary school.
- Create instructional resources for use in the classroom.
- Develop academic programs.
- Monitor students and teachers for progress.
- Train, encourage, and mentor teachers and other staff.
- Manage career counseling.
- Administer record keeping.
- Supervise teachers, counselors, librarians, and other support staff.
- Maintain rapport with parents.
- Handle tours and marketing.
- Prepare budgets and annual reports.
- He/she must be a university graduate with appropriate years of working experience as a Principal, Vice Principal, as a Senior Administrative Staff or as a Head of Subject or Department. A degree in educational management will be an added advantage.
- He/she must be resourceful, have a creative mindset, positive outlook and should be ICT savvy.
- He/she must have good command of English Language interms of oral and written and good sense of Mathematics.
- He/she must have a demonstrative love and passion for education and training.
- He/she must be able to demonstrate awareness of current trends and developments in both general education.
- He/she must possess leadership qualities and must be a team player.
- He/she must reside in Lagos, prerferably lagos-Mainland.
Method of Application:
Submit your application online to; email@example.com