1. Demonstrate a high commitment to HSE thereby actively promoting and contributing to Goal Zero,12 Life Saving Rules,DROPS and use of Safety Tools (STOP,TRIC,PTW).
2. Ensure that Completion activities are carried out in accordance with the company HSEMS and HSE policies and standards.
3. Manage and maintain well integrity for the asset by planning and executing routine well integrity maintenance in line with current approved group standards and procedures.
4. Ensures that all resultant corrective maintenance activities are carried out in line company standards/procedures.
5. Provides technical advice on process safety contingencies in completion operations.
6. Manage CWI workshop,including testing,maintenance and storage of Company equipment and materials.
7. Manage the interface with Asset Development,Assets and Engineering Teams.
8. Coordinate service contractors to ensure that high quality services are provided in accordance with their respective contracts.
9. Liaises with the Community Relation Officers to work out strategies with the host communities to minimise disruption of activities in Well completion operations.
10. Manage the process of obtaining DPR approvals and other governmental permitting requirements.
11. Manage the progress of work on well completion & relates critical issues to the Team Leader for resolution and directives.
12. Manage the staff assigned to his team including the Completion Engineer and Completion Supervisors.
13. Direct the organisation of logistics/expedites materials and equipment to his units.
14. Manage the preparation of economic analysis for decision making in a problem well.
15. Manages all contractor services to ensure that high quality services are provided in accordance with their respective contracts.
16. Drives the full implementation of the rDTL (revitalized Delivering the Limit) process during well completion program execution,thus optimising the operational and technical performance of Well Intervention and contractors under his custody.
17. Promotes rDTL (revitalized Delivering the Limit) working culture among the well site team to continuously improve historical performance year on year.
18. Visits Well Intervention companies and contractors to discuss and source equipment and services related to his job.
19. Promotes inclusion of relevant new technology procedures and equipment in well completion activities.
20. Provides feedback in the R&D trial and improvement loop of new technology.
21. Ensure that all well site activities are carried out in conformity with SPDC’s Health,Safety,Environment & Security Policies and in accordance with Quality management principles.
22. Monitor the HSE,operational,commercial & technical performance of the units and contractors under his control,measure the quality of the products and services and formulate routes for improvement.
23. Manage compliance with relevant systems & procedures for executing Completion activities
1. A professional engineer in possession of a degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant engineering or science discipline.
2. A minimum of 10 years experience in Well Intervention Engineering with 2 years as a Field Supervisor.
3. Good supervisory skills, with sound knowledge of well control techniques and well intervention operations practices
4. Good analytical, communication and writing skills, with PC fluency and familiarity with well intervention engineering software.
5. Proficient in English language, both in speech and in writing.
6. In possession of valid WIPC certificate.