· Responsible for carrying out studies, analysis and simulation of reservoir and test data to identity opportunities for economic oil and gas enhancement initiatives.
· Upgrade and optimise artificial lift systems to maximise oil production of mature low pressure oil fields.
· Coordinate planning, scheduling and execution of all reservoir surveillance, production testing and production logging programs for reservoir management and field development studies/planning.
· B.Sc. degree in Petroleum or Mechanical Engineering.
· Minimum of 7 - 10 years of upstream oil and gas experience, preferentially in production, completion or reservoir engineering.
· Experience with hands on use and/or development of production/reservoir engineering software is an advantage.
· Good production technology engineering skills and interests in the area of fluid flow.
· Basic knowledge of reservoir engineering, geology and petrophysics.
· Ability to function in multi-disciplinary teams.
· Good knowledge of office type software and computing.