Senior Receivable Finance Relationship Manager Full Time
Dubayy [Dubai], United Arab Emirates | Bachelor's Degree | 5 - 7 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Financial Services | Banking / Financial Services
- To drive and support the Receivable Finance clients in UAE/MENA through the leadership and motivation of a Relationship Management team.
- To ensure and work to improve client satisfaction through proactive client contact, attrition prevention, and identification and follow-through of sales opportunities.
- To identify cross sales opportunities for the bank and retention risks.
- To undertake new business and review audits of high-end clients and manage team’s audit reviews to manage risk and ensure delivery of proposition alongside client’s operation.
- To manage risks using other tools such as statistical analysis and scrutiny of sales ledger information.
Impact on the Business
- Manage a team portfolio of top income earning CMB/GB clients with asset base
- Targeted income generated from the portfolio of clients
- Weekly business activity to reflect uplifts in the portfolio to grow annually by
- Maintain appropriate risk controls to maintain LIC at less than
Customers / Stakeholders
- Ensure high quality of client service and management
- Ensure a positive and productive relationship with RMs
- Improve client experience of products and services through on-boarding process and provide training to clients
Leadership & Teamwork
- Provide leadership and motivation to a Relationship Management Team working with Sr. Manager, Risk and Relationship
- Work with Relationship Team as a whole to provide consistently high level of service to clients
- Closely manage overall team performance and take responsibility for the same
Operational Effectiveness & Control
- Conduct new business audits and reviews for high-end CMB/GB clients.
- Manage risk through usage of statistical controls and Risk Analytical Tools. Ensure timely escalations and take corrective/ remedial action.
- · Comply with Internal controls ( compliance policy/ FIM requirements)
- Measuring team activity and results by maintaining pipeline MI with Sales and use it to drive new business
The Manager will be required to provide leadership to the Relationship Management team and lead it by example. This will require high level of efficiency in team management, performance in the back drop of the dynamics and uniqueness of the product that requires high level of technical expertise.
The jobholder will need to liaise with other stakeholders to find creative solutions to ensure client satisfaction. While each stakeholder has the client’s best interest in mind, it will be the challenge of the Manager, Receivable Finance to gain the required information from each source, and be a conduit for various streams and sources of information.
The jobholder will be accountable for growing the revenue streams from existing Receivable Finance clients. The job holder will also be responsible for the performance of a team of Receivable Finance Relationship Managers and they will be continually prompted to seek innovative solutions that challenge the status-quo, while keeping the client’s and HSBC’s best interest in mind.
- Experienced network manager with relationship management skills and/or industry product specialist
- Experience in Receivable Finance and or Accounting required.
- Excellent sales & negotiation skills at both internal and external level with senior managers desirable
- Knowledge of HSBC Group, subsidiaries & product ranges
- High level of business acumen and commercial awareness, together with a sound knowledge of the full range of Trade and Receivable Finance products.
- Self-starter with flexibility and ability to improvise
- High level oral and written communication skills and presentation skills including public speaking
- Credit & Risk skills and knowledge
- Ability to interact with top-end commercial customers at the director level