- Develop, Implement, and Support software products and solutions that integrate with in-house and third party systems
- Provide support to business analysts in the conversion of individual client business requirements into software functionality
- Provide assistance to relevant functional teams by identifying requirements and improvements to architectural design of new/existing applications
- Provide training to client end users with relevant tools and technical documentation.
- Lead a technical work stream as a component of a larger project
- Provide subject-matter expertise, customer advocacy, and analysis through all phases of the development lifecycle
- Communicate effectively well with internal/external parties
The skills and competencies required to accomplish your career move are:
· Bachelor’s degree or corresponding combination of education and work experience in software development.
· Minimum three(3) years programming experience with Web, Windows .NET framework and C#
· Minimum of three(3) years programming experience WPF applications, ASP.NET, MVC, C#, .Net, Web API, JSON, REST, and SQL Server.
· Good communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal & analytic skills.
· An aptitude for analytical problem-solving
· Ease and ability to learn fast and solve complex problems
· Proficiency in object-oriented design and development using software development best practices.
· Experience with Microsoft SQL database design, T-SQL and stored procedure programming.
· Experience working on Agile teams using Agile methodologies such as SCRUM
· Ability to provide technical input for designs, functional specifications, and other project requirements
· Ability to design, and build, high quality unit tests.
What is in it for you?
· Medical insurance plan
· Pension Scheme
· High-end laptop
· Monthly transport allowance
· Free accommodation in shared apartments
· Exam fees refund
· Professional Membership subscription
· 15 days off work
· Individual performance linked bonus
· Employee stock option package