• HSE performance.
• Maintain well control at all time.
• Deliver planned number of wells on budget,on schedule and to the quality standards specified in the well proposal.
• Deliver TQ performance on pacesetter wells through application of the rDTL program,in particular,benchmarking,setting of performance targets,reporting of performance,coaching of staff and management of relationship with Development function and main service providers.
• Identification,sharing and replication of PWRs (Practices Worth Replicating).
• Contract holder for his rig.
• Compliance with SAP procedures,in particular: timely issue of PR and POs; approval of PRs and SEs within authority level; ensure proper accruals at the end of the year.
• Verify that assigned wells have gone through the required steps of the 'Well Delivery Process' before and after handover from conceptual (front end) engineering.
• Daily accurate monitoring of VOWD and progress against plan.
• Staff performance management and development.
• Professional engineer with a degree or qualification in a relevant engineering or science discipline.
• Minimum of 10 years experience in WE with 2 years as a DSV.
• Good supervisory skills, with sound knowledge of well control techniques and drilling operations practices.
• Good analytical, communication and writing skills, with PC fluency and familiarity with drilling engineering software.
• Conversant with relevant software (Well Plan for Windows, Compass especially) and Technical Limit Drilling Philosophy.
• Proficient in English language, both in speech and in writing.
•Valid IWCF certificates for consultant staff.