SEO Content & Link-Building Manager Full Time
Abu Zaby [Abu Dhabi], United Arab Emirates | Bachelor's Degree | 3 - 5 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Information Technology | Airline / Aviation
The SEO Officer is responsible for managing the link-building strategy for SEO, including internal efforts and agency oversight.
The SEO Officer will coordinate with SEO agencies worldwide all link-building efforts, ensuring an optimizes process of identifying and securing potential high-quality links for the website, including internal link generation opportunities from different Etihad department. He/she will be responsible for conducting analysis, improving efficiency, and providing insight to management about the performance of the SEO content and link-building programs as well as managing the creative process for content and ensuring best practices.
Etihad seeks a dynamic individual who has energy, enthusiasm, and an ongoing commitment to achieving high quality results in the fast-paced, challenging online environment. The ideal candidate is exceptionally self-motivated with excellent collaboration, communication, sales, and technical skills.
- Collaborate with SEO Manager, SEO Content Manager and SEO agency to determine link building strategy, including key topics and keywords to cover and languages to include
- Identify potential opportunities for links, including Etihad partners, vendors, sponsors, corporate communications, and marketing
- Educate other Etihad departments (e.g. corporate communications and marketing) on SEO best practices to facilitate improved internal link-building efforts
- Conduct in-depth analysis to support selection of topic keywords and strategies, and work with SEO Manager to quantify and benchmark the potential website traffic growth
- Communicate with partners, vendors, sponsors, and other external entities with relationships to Etihad to secure high value links; coordinate prospects through discussions with Etihad management and affiliated entities’ management across the Company
- Manage link-building efforts of SEO agency and communicate agency results to Etihad management
- Provide comprehensive reporting and analysis of all link-building efforts, including pipeline of prospects, successful links achieved, value of links, and potential steps to secure targeted prospective links
University degree education in marketing, communications, journalism or a related field plus relevant comprehension of SEO; post-graduate qualification an advantage.Experience:
- Candidate must have at least 3 years of international, multilingual content management experience with proven ability to manage agencies, writers and translators, multiple territories, multiple languages, and multiple strategic projects, while maintaining brand identities within guidelines
- Candidate must have experience managing SEO content development or demonstrate comprehension of SEO strategies and best practices and broader digital marketing strategies
- Multi-lingual expertise is a plus
- Candidate must also have experience in a business development or partnership development role that includes frequent external meetings and/or public speaking
- Candidates should be familiar with search engine optimization strategies and related technical digital marketing strategies
Training & Knowledge:
- Knowledge of latest SEO strategies, major search engines, social networks, and digital content syndication tools
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Extremely computer literate, including some level of technical proficiency