Site Finance Manager - CIMA / ACA / ACCA (FMCG / Process) Full Time
England - Manchester, United Kingdom | Professional Qualification | 5 - 7 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Accounting | Hospital & Health Care
As the Site Finance Manager, you will be a strategic partner to the Site Operations Manager, as well as taking responsibility of overseeing and managing accounting functions across sites. This will include both internal and external financial and operational reporting and analysis, preparing budgets, forecasts and pricing updates and providing key cost information for existing and proposed products.
Tasked with the effective management of the site sales, general ledgers and balance sheets, you will also perform reconciliations and develop internal controls and processes in line with agreed standards.
Additionally, you will lead and develop the company's site finance function to meet and exceed customer requirements. You will mentor and encourage the Site Finance Team for optimised performance and contribute to the strategic development of the site.
- Driving the development of reporting systems, ensuring the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of any output
- Ensuring the integrity of accounting and reporting systems
- Ensuring systems comply with internal control standards and driving the resolution of any non-conformances
- At least five years' experience in an FMCG or process industry
- A recognised professional qualification, such as CIMA, ACA or ACCA
- Experience of working with integrated ERP systems
As the Site Finance Manager, you must have strong communication, motivation and leadership abilities, with a results-focused approach to work. Methodical and analytical, you must have a keen eye for detail and superb problem solving skills.