SME Medium Enterprise - Relationship Manager Full Time
Abuja, Nigeria | Bachelor's Degree | 10 - 15 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Banking / Finance / Insurance | Banking / Financial Services
Provide leadership and coordination of the SME ME Team in the Branch
Market, sell and acquire SME products through pro-active and consultative approach and detailed understanding of Customers’ business(es) and internal offerings to enhance revenues and profit.
• Directly work with customers to secure new business relationships, through referrals and different Sales Channels, via the analyses of their needs and provision of SME products and services.
• Grow share of Clients portfolio size by deepening existing Clients’ relationships
• Analyses and reviews quality of potential business to ensure maximum profitability.
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of all actual and attempted customer interactions.
• Liaise and provide leadership in areas of expertise, particularly in the provision of products and services to customers after identification of their needs.
• May be requested to co-ordinate Country or Regional initiatives within SME team.
• Provide feedback to Senior Management, Marketing and Product management on customers’ needs and the efficiency of marketing strategies and tactics.
• Responsible for delivering a service to customers that matches the Bank’s brand promise of being ‘The Right Partner’.
• Operate within Risk & Compliance requirements/framework
• Good first degree or requisite technical skills gained through professional associations & practical experience.
• 10-12 years experience.
• Good working knowledge of Banking products.