Spa Coordinator - Talise Spa - Madinat Jumeirah Resort Full Time
Dubayy [Dubai], United Arab Emirates | Bachelor's Degree | 3 - 5 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Health, Wellness and Fitness | Hospitality/Leisure
An exciting opportunity has arisen in Talise Spa at Madinat Jumeirah Resort for a Spa Coordinator. The main purpose of this role is to provide administrative support and assistance to the Director of Spa & Wellness and the Spa Management Team.
- Providing service promptly, courteously and accurately.
- Scheduling appointments for the Spa Director.
- Making sure that the requests of the Spa Director are carried out as stipulated.
- Monitoring emails and providing a secondary check system to ensure deadlines are met.
- Organising and executing the administration system for the Spa Director.
- Ensuring all internal administration requirements of the Human Resources department, training and quality are monitored, met and actioned including:
- All financial reports (Daily Revenue Report, Pickup, Regrets, Spa Brief)
- Weekly work attendance
- Monthly employee index
- HR/Lieu Days/Sick Leave forms
- Vacation requests - managed and organised for the Spa Director's signing.
- Filing consultation sheets
- Updating Health and Safety forms
- Providing administrative support to the Spa Director and the Spa Management Team.
In order to be considered for this role, you must be Tertiary educated with qualification in Office Management. You should have minimum of 3 years working experience in an office environment. It is desirable that you have previous exposure to large scale spa and health club surroundings.
You will have good administration, communication, time management and organizational skills, as well as the capability to multitask and strong attention to detail. You will also be a team player with effective analytical skills. Your interpersonal and customer service ability will be excellent.
Proficiency in computer software systems such as MS Office is essential as are excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes; your own single room accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, annual flight allowance, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.