Spa Duty Manager - Talise Spa - Madinat Jumeirah Resort Full Time
Dubayy [Dubai], United Arab Emirates | Vocational | 3 - 5 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Health, Wellness and Fitness | Hospitality/Leisure
An exciting role has arisen in Talise Spa at Madinat Jumeirah Resort for a Spa Duty Manager. The main purpose of this role is to assist the Spa Director in the planning, organising and directing the overall operations and administrations of the department.
- Assigning priorities and main tasks to managers and coordinators.
- Assisting in constructing Department Training Plans and career development.
- Developing strong product quality measures within department.
- Maximising profit through driving revenues and controlling costs within the business.
- Assisting in achieving budget through planned initiatives and controlling.
- Directing the Spa team to achieve success where everyone contributes.
- Responsible for a consistent great experience that exceeds expectations and meets required standards.
- Ensuring new spa experience development to maintain innovation and originality.
- Maintaining a high level of professionalism in all aspects of the job.
- Ensuring the reservation staff is upselling, booking tightly and maximising the book.
- Tracking the phone report with a minimum of lost calls.
- Continuously train and follow up with the Reservation Team to ensure outstanding Guest Service.
- Monitoring and providing feedback to the Spa Reservation Team as to where they stand with goals that have been set for total treatments by week and month to get to budget numbers.
- Developing, implementing and maintaining new incentive programs to motivate Colleagues to maximise revenue.
- Effectively maximising inventory levels during high occupancy/sold out times and days.
- Keeping hotel reservations informed regarding packages not available.
- Dealing with guest issues directly.
- Effective scheduling of all Reservation Spa Experience coordinators.
- Monitoring and effectively controlling the Spa Operating System (i.e. SpaSoft) bookings daily.
In order to be considered for this role, you will have recognised qualifications in the Spa industry and should have minimum of 3 years management experience in a 5 star Spa environment.
You should have broad knowledge of Spa treatments and ideally be a trained Spa Therapist and have worked within a large scale spa.
You should have good leadership skills and be able to effectively lead and motivate people.
You must be computer literate with good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowePoint and Outlook).
This position offers a highly competitive salary and package which includes; your own single room accommodation/live out allowance, free transport to and from your place of work, uniform, laundry services, meals during working hours, annual flight allowance, medical coverage, life and accident insurance, retail and leisure discounts, 50% discount off Jumeirah F&B Outlets and reduced hotel rates.