- Establishes, monitors and reinforces control on maintenance strategy execution in plant in alignment with country strategy
- Improves efficiencies by increasing preventative maintenance across the plant and to minimize breakdowns and reduce mean time between failures.
- Develops business plans providing productivity improvement and stretchy targets for cost efficiency
- Contributes to preparation and controls annual plant maintenance budget ensuring sufficient funds to cover all routines and initiatives reflected in strategy & operational plans.
- Ensures optimal spare parts and maintenance materials inventory management
- Actively participates and ensures the implementation of various infrastructure or process optimization projects in Production
- Effectively applies business performance review management routine
- Prepares, presents and interprets Maintenance KBI's, makes recommendations which result in increased productivity and efficiency; reduces cost and improves customer satisfaction
- Ensures full use of SAP Plant Maintenance module to monitor cost and execution of all maintenance activities in plant.
- Ensures full use of SAP Plant Maintenance module to monitor and control Spare Parts inventory and availability.
University Degree in Engineering Minimum of 4 years experience working experience in the field of production management or maintenance in food or beverage industry.
Experience in people management.
Knowledge of a bottling organization: Planning, Manufacturing, Quality, Environment, Engineering, Health and Safety Operational / Maintenance planning expertise/experience Delegation skills.
Understanding of financial impact of decisions .
Ability to think in terms of functional sustainability rather than short term wins .
Ability to select and assess first-line managers.
Coaching direct reports and mentoring others.
Ability to empower managers .
Ability to translate function strategy into unit/section’s plan.
Ability to lead and manage change .
Ability to set standards for management performance.
Ability to build relationships to improve results .
Ability to understand what drives peers in other units .
Open-minded and willing to experiment and try new things Intellectual curiosity.
Ability to disseminate and enforce safety, health & environment policy.
Ability to implement quality and health, safety & environment improvements