Talent Acquisition Specialist-UAE Full Time
Dubayy [Dubai], United Arab Emirates | Bachelor's Degree | 3 - 5 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Human Resources | ICT / Telecommunications
We are actively seeking to recruit a drive driven, goal-oriented Talent Acquisition Specialist to provide efficient consultative and proactive Talent Acquisition services to all business partners throughout the AXIOM TELECOM organization. Will be proactive and accountable for the attraction and on boarding of future Talent Capital though best practice methodologies.
- Provides extensive breadth of market knowledge and expertise of talent acquisition process and strategies
- Screens and interviews candidates; creates the candidate funnel on requisitions to provide the hiring manager with a slate of candidates by conducting resume reviews and candidate phone screens
- Works with hiring managers to refine their job descriptions, provides a slate of candidates for open requisitions, consults on hiring decisions, chairs feedback sessions with Hiring Managers, works on the development of the offer, negotiates the offer with the candidate on behalf of the company and hiring group.
- Optimizes job postings and screening questions for marketability for both internal and external positions
- Develops and executes sourcing strategies; Introduces new sourcing techniques to hiring managers and colleagues
- Prepares candidates for screenings/interviews by supplying as much information as possible to candidates including but not exclusively, Job Descriptions, Company Culture, interview brief and positioning business line and the positioning.
- Represent AXIOM with external partners to include but not limited to Third party sourcing partners, Governmental employment authorities and college/university to ensure a long term strategy and relationship in order to facilitate Talent sourcing
- Will be directly accountable to the business partners they represent and adhere to agreed Talent Acquisition Policies and procedures and ensure KPIs are being met.
- Will ensure that the Talent Acquisition is strategic and not reactive.
- Ensure that all position, candidate and KPI tracking is completed in a correct and timely manner.
- Will assist in any other duties which are deemed suitable within the skill set of the employee being engaged to do so.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources/Business Administration or a related discipline.
- Four (4)+ years of progressively responsible experience recruiting in some combination of corporate and/or agency environment preferably within the GCC
- Position requires Strong consultative skills
- Strong written and verbal communicate
- On skills including the ability to present to large and small, internal and external groups.
- Proficiency in web-based recruiting systems
- A strong understanding of the recruiting processes and practices
- Proficiency with MS office
- Strong time management and personal organizational skills