TaO IT Planning Coordinator - EEMEA Full Time
Al Fujayrah, United Arab Emirates | Bachelor's Degree | 5 - 7 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Consulting/Business Strategy & Planning | Manufacturing / Production
The Regional TaO IT planning Coordinator is responsible for:
- Provision of controlled PRINCE 2 based environment for creation and management of IT plans, IT reports, IT global/regional products.
- Management of any IT project reporting required/agreed by the TaO Global and Regional team.
- Management/delivery/assistance with any management products (e.g PBS, MSP plans, Risks/ Issues, Logs, Change Control, Dependency Management..etc).
- Planning coordination for EEMEA TaO IT workstreams.
- Contribute as part of the Regional TaO IT Planning Team to the successful outcomes of the project, working closely with project IT team members to clearly understand and anticipate project/IT needs, continuously seeking opportunities to raise quality standards and minimise lead times.
- Pro-actively highlight any threats to delivery against the PDD and/ or any threats to critical path activities.
- Ensure that there is One integrated programme IT plan(as defined by the Regional Planning Policy)
- Ensure that all contributors to the project IT plan and its status updates are aware of their responsibilities
- Ensure the programme planning policy is adhered to in IT plans.
- Manage the Programme IT plan and ensure it is kept up to date (as per the Planning Policy).
- Keep the IT Risks and Issues Logs current.
- Ensure that TaO Regional IT Planning and PMO Lead and/or any of their team as well as the Regional Programme Planning and PMO teams are kept aware of any concerns on the plan, tasks or deliverables.
- Ensure that the TaO IT critical path is always clearly indentifiable and known to anyone who owns tasks on the critical path.
- Administer Change Control of TaO IT deliverables. and documents.
- Align TaO IT documents to the regional document control procedures.
- Compile, copy and distribute all TaO It products.
- Assist with the collection current status updates from TaO IT team members and administration of the programme IT plan.
- Administer TaO IT issue and risk registers, and ensure relevant items from IT-Regional Risk and Issue reviews are entered into the Regional Programme Risks & Issues log and tracked.
- Administer TaO IT meetings as required.
- Ensure minuets are issued for all important programme TaO IT meetings.
- Assist with compilation of reports
- Administer the Quality Review process.
- Relevant degree certificate
- Experience of large-scale reorganisations and specifically ERP enabled change across major organisations.
- MSP certification.
- Prince 2 Certification
- MS Project Skills
- Visio skills
- Strong PMO skills
- Strong managerial skills