Technical Assistant To Managing Director (Ref: Tamd) Full Time
Lagos, Nigeria | Bachelor's Degree | 3 - 5 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Engineering | Engineering / Technology
- • Provide management oversight for the development of integrated engineering blue-prints and plans.
- • Maintain an up-to-date consolidated management overview of project contracts performance.
- • Work closely with the Business Development team on business planning, performance, monitoring, reporting and continuous improvement efforts.
- • Develop contract performance reports and assist clients in the analysis of performance.
- • Develop detailed technical and commercial knowledge of all technical services.
- • Prepare contract for procurement of equipment, for maintenance, construction and consultancy services.
- • Source and develop business opportunities within the oil and gas related industry.
- • Implement the QA/QC management system and verify that the quality related activities are in accordance with the applicable codes and standards
- • Degree in relevant engineering field with at least three (3) years experience in the oil and gas services industry .
- • Ability to develop, monitor and review oil and gas facility Project Engineering issues arising from contract execution.
- • Facilitate contract management with clients and coordinate project information.
- • Pleasant disposition and ability to take decision with lots of initiative.
- • Extensive knowledge of relationship management skills and good oral and communication skills.
- • Certify QA/QC inspector.
- • Good presentation and negotiation skills.
- • Must possess current driver's license.