Technical Sales Support (Payment Gateway Services), MENA Full Time
Dubayy [Dubai], United Arab Emirates | Bachelor's Degree | 3 - 5 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Sales/Business Development | Engineering / Technology
• To provide both a technical pre sales and pre-implementation support service to customers and support to the sales team for payment gateway services.
• To work closely with the sales team to understand and respond to customer requirements. Be able to answer the clients’ technical questions and explain detail how the services would work and be integrated into their environment.
• To act as the local interface to the Implementation teams.
Payment Gateway Services includes MasterCard Internet gateway, DataCash products and services and SME Online functionality
The position reports to the VP Advanced Payments who reports to the Head of Market development MENA.
• To support the development of business opportunities in conjunction with the sales team. Where appropriate, provide technical pre sales and pre-implementations support to the sales team in obtaining the sale by ensuring the customer understands how our products could interface with theirs and meet their needs. To understand customer requirements, assist in the qualification processes and by utilising the company’s standard product and services portfolio.
• To assist in writing the technical proposals for prospective customers.
• To liaise with the product and professional services organization to define customers requirements where they are not standard.
• To participate with sales in winning customer commitment by carrying out specific tasks called for by the sales campaign plan. Generally, this will include presenting the company's technical competence and the customer specific technical solution.
• In conjunction with the sales team, to use reference customer sites to demonstrate successful solutions.
• To validate appropriate project documentation initiated by sales prior to submission to the customer or in the case of complex projects, to brief Professional Services to ensure they understand the solution being offered.
• To work closely with the sales team in the sales development process and support their understanding of how products and services can be applied in the customer environment. To execute the agreed actions from that planning process.
• To maintain and develop knowledge of the Payment Gateway products and services.
• Provide product knowledge transfer to other members of the sales organisation to enhance their ability to use products to create customer solutions.
• Strong understanding of eCommerce Payments products and services, with experience in supporting sales and business development within the traditional and non-traditional space.
• Relevant tertiary qualifications and 3+ years of progressive business experience, with a successful track record in the payments industry.
• High preference for action - results driven and with a disciplined approach to deliver sales targets.
• Proven customer focus and results orientation with consultative approach to providing customer solutions and design.
• An ability to work closely with sales team, with a proven knowledge of the sales cycle.
• Strong relationship management skills and experience of developing long-term business relationships within key decision makers in large organisations.
• Ability to understand customer and constituent needs, marketplace dynamics, industry trends and the competitive landscape.
• Strong analytical skills - ability to identify issues before they develop into problems and to proactively resolve issues directly or through escalation to appropriate partners/stakeholders.
• Strong team working skills - ability to work collaboratively and both independently and in a team environment.
• Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills - experience in communicating in international environment at senior management level.