This newly created position is a part of the IT Delivery team to support the Etihad website. The purpose of the IT Technical Support Lead role is o manage teams that perform operational IT activities, e.g. monitoring and running scheduled tasks; manage teams that respond to critical incidents raised on the web-site and ensure that all team activities comply with Etihad processes and governance.
- Accountable for the actions and results of the teams that respond to critical incidents raised on the web-site.
- Responsible for managing all phases of the response to incidents raised against the web-site. These include:
- Incident understanding/requirements capture
- Resolution design
- Responsible for ensuring all documentation that describes the web-site being accurately maintained in response to changes.
- Accountable for ensuring that the teams work in compliance with an agreed, documented and repeatable approach.
- Responsible for the actions and results of the team that perform operational IT activities, e.g. monitoring and running scheduled tasks.
- Responsible for ensuring that the response to incidents complies with Etihad governance, e.g. ensuring that Change Advisory Board approval is received before a deployment is made.
- Managing the effective incident communication to resolution ensuring progress and issues are escalated to the Head of Project Delivery
- Responsible for engaging with the Business Relationship Manager to put in place and provide appropriate communication to stakeholders in the IT Application.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in developing enterprise web and business-critical applications.
- University degree in Computer Science, or related technical discipline.
- ITIL Foundation / Practitioner certification (Release and Control, Support and Restore, Agree and Define).
- ITIL Service Manager Certification is desirable.
- Experience of working overseas in a multi-cultural environment.
- Proven ability to work as part of a team with ability to work closely with business teams.
- Understanding of IT systems development/implementation lifecycle and approaches.
- Good knowledge of current and upcoming technologies, IT products in web/airline/travel/corporate Finance/HR space.