The Teller delivers excellent client service and maximizes client solutions by identifying referral opportunities for new products and services based on the customer’s financial goals while performing efficient and accurate banking transactions.
• Deliver outstanding client service by executing financial transactions in accordance with bank policies and procedures while maintaining an acceptable record in daily drawer balancing.
• Resolve account service issues and respond to client inquires promptly and effectively.
• Adhere to operational controls, including legal, corporate, and regulatory procedures to ensure the safety and security of customer and bank assets.
• Drive efforts in the branch to identify and implement a positive overall client experience.
• Deepen client relationships by effectively executing all services and referring bank products while achieving goals through daily sales activities and branch sales promotions.
• Proactively educate clients on utilizing available access channels (i.e. ATM, Online and Telephone Banking).
• Continuously learn new and existing products through sales aids (features, benefits, fees, etc.).
The information listed within this Description
summary is intended to indicate the general nature and level of work. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive account of all the responsibilities, and/or minimum qualifications required of an employee assigned to this position.
• Sales, cashier or other money-handling experience desired
• Client service orientation
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Analytical and problem solving skills
• Basic computer skills
• Retail/sales experience preferred.
OND,NCE,HND/BSC In any related field.