Trade Support Analyst - External Funds Full Time
Abu Zaby [Abu Dhabi], United Arab Emirates | Bachelor's Degree | 5 - 7 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Banking / Finance / Insurance | Banking / Financial Services
While reporting to the Operations Manager, the Analyst/Senior Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Trade support: This includes ensuring transactions are processed accurately and investigating if there are any discrepancies. Additional responsibility includes organizing instructions and sending to custodians.
- Reconciliation: Reconciling balances, calculating NAVs for multi-currency balances, treasury balances, etc
- Creating, sending and monitoring SWIFT messages and ensuring fund movement and margin execution within cash manage
The following requirements are necessary to be considered for this position:
- Undergraduate Degree from a tier-1 university
- 6+ years of prior Operations experience for Senior Analyst/3+ years for Senior Analyst
- OTC derivatives experience and understanding of SWIFT messages for payments is a must
- Knowledge of different investments (equities, bonds, repos, OTCs, futures, options, collateral)
- Qualified accountant preferred
- Type A personality
- Suitable candidates will ideally be working in the Operations Team of a Hedge Fund, Fund of Funds/Mutual Fund or Back-office Treasury Operations in a large bank.