Trade Support Analyst - Internal Funds Full Time
Abu Zaby [Abu Dhabi], United Arab Emirates | Bachelor's Degree | 5 - 7 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Banking / Finance / Insurance | Banking / Financial Services
While reporting to the Operations Manager, the Analyst/Senior Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Trade Support/Custody: This includes matching trades and processing transactions (debt, equity, bonds) and working with internal teams (front office, corporate actions, audit) for instructions.
- Cash Management/Payments: Check custodian banks and follow-up on payments and any discrepancies. Includes FX transactions, cash receipts, back transfers, etc.
- Reconciliation: Reconciling trades/cash balances and preparing standard SWIFT messages.
The following requirements are necessary to be considered for this position:
- Undergraduate Degree from a tier-1 university
- 6+ years of prior Operations experience for Senior Analyst/3+ years for Senior Analyst
- Experience in Payments and Custody experience is a must
- Cash management and liquidity experience is a plus
- Required Product/Instrument knowledge: bank transfers, bonds, bills, commercial paper, equities, deposits, loans, equity futures, equity bonds & options, and futures
- Type A personality
- Suitable candidates will ideally be working in a Custodian Bank within Operations or within Treasury Back-Office Operations of a large Investment Bank