Transactor / Structurer, Project Finance Full Time
Dubayy [Dubai], United Arab Emirates | Bachelor's Degree | 5 - 7 years | Full Time | Male or Female | Banking / Finance / Insurance | Banking / Financial Services
The role holder will be responsible for proactively managing the credit risk of a portfolio (comprising 15-20 assets) of global Project Finance and/or Structured Export Finance accounts.
Credit Analysis (Required) -
* Proactive, comprehensive and timely credit analysis through BCA renewals, waiver and amendment requests and documentation of credit events;
* Evaluation and understanding of risks associated with project finance transactions, structural, contractual and external risks;
* Financial analysis of a customer base using credit skills; ratio analysis; balance sheet and cashflow analysis;
* Evaluation of security, including parental support;
* Evaluation of project company management and strategy;
* Early detection of adverse credit issues and early alert reporting to credit as required; * Completing financial spreads (where required), analysing long term financial models and completing credit grade assessments; and
* Compliance with Bank policy and procedures.
Portfolio Management (Required) -
* Monitoring, review and reporting (where required) of covenanted items; * Quarterly portfolio reporting;
* Timely response to portfolio related queries to other areas in the Bank; * Accurate and timely responses to ad hoc reporting requests;
* Ensure that credit files are complete and maintained to an auditable standard.
Generic Measures of the Role - Include both qualitative and quantitative metrics;
* Timeliness and quality of credit analysis;
* Early identification of adverse credit issues and reporting to credit as required;
* Protection of the credit risk profile of the portfolio when making recommendations to credit; and
* Timeliness and accuracy in reporting.
* Strong credit analysis skills
* Excellent financial analysis skills
* Fluency in English (verbal, written, spoken) is essential
* Fluency in Arabic is preferred