Requisition ID: WD96293
Position: Full time
- To do financial accounting of transactions in line with local entity accounting policies, record Cash & banking transactions, complete month end accounting in Mfg Pro.
- To Assist Finance Controller in routine accounting transactions in the Dept.
Dimensions of this Role
- Scrap Sales Accounting – N12M ( other than Fixed Asset Sale)
- WO close & costing in Mfg Pro- 300 Nos.
- Dashboard & Unison Reporting
- Material costing & Clearings for around 350 items of RM/PM
- Month-end accounting for Mfg Pro
- PPV reporting & analysis
- Wastage analysis work order wise
- OE vetting
- Financial accounting transactions at Site in compliance with financial & accounting policies.
- Do month end closing in Mfg Pro & extract file to JDE.
- Monthly work order close & do the wastage analysis, report for corrective actions.
- Manage all control a/cs in JDE ( 1400 series) after Mfg Pro Extract & get then approved & posted before JDE Close for data integrity.
- Prepare & pass recovery journal before JDE close.
- Manage & Administers Operations on Dashboard (Cognos):
- Income statement
- Opex Expenses
- All Other analysis
- Standard Setting for all SKUs as per GSK Policy & agree Flip with Commercial.
- Drive & Support Operational Excellence in GMS for achieving Cost reduction, complexity reduction and operational efficiencies. Validate & report financial savings of OE as per GMS guidelines.
- Comply with GSK & Local Record retention policy
- Comply with EHS Policy & Quality Policy.
- Do efforts towards site mission statement.
- Work with Finance Manager on supplier Control A/c, Other Overseas Creditors to reflect valid and legitimate transactions
Key Behavioural Competencies Required:
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- High Integrity
- Be pro-active and drive changes.
- Team Player & should possess good inter personal skills.
- Bachelors in Management Science or Accounting
- Around 5 years of working experience in areas of Finance, Cash Management.
- Exposure in ERP & online working environments.
- Must be computer literate. Sound knowledge of Excel is essential.
- Possess strong analytical skills & commercial acumen