Management Advisory Consulting (MAC) is looking for an Abuja based talented video editor to assemble recorded footage, some of which are in chroma key, into a finished project that matches director’s vision and is suitable for broadcasting. Ultimately, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story.
Job Title: Video Editor
- Have extensive working knowledge of editing softwares, such as Avid, Final Cut Pro, Videopad or Adobe Premier, in order to digitize or import audio and video footage.
- Must organize footage in sequences that convey the intended message.
- Be able to utilize variety of video effects and edit green screen videos.
- Oversee the quality and progress of audio and video engineering and editing.
- Experimenting with styles and techniques including the design of graphic elements.
- Write voiceover/commentary and suggest or select appropriate music.
- Develop titles and motion graphics using software programs, such as Adobe Photoshop and After Effects.
- Additionally, the Video Editors need to have strong communication skills, since they often work closely with the Managing Director and other personnel.
- In some cases, the editors may be required to shoot their own footage or assist with other tasks, such as, writing scripts, recording street chats and creating audio recordings.