Our client is an Agro-Chemical firm with their head quarters in Lagos with branches at Oyo and Osun State
- Maintains Stock receipt, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing operational policies and procedures
- •Complies with federal, state, and local warehousing, material handling, and shipping requirements by studying existing and new legislation; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions.
- •Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols and by managing people, processes and systems
- •Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system
- •Maintains physical condition of warehouse by planning and implementing new design layouts; inspecting stock and other Materials. Ensures that environmental objectives are met
- •Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- BSc in Economics or other related fields. Minimum of 2nd class Lower
- Supervision, Developing Budgets, Safety Management, Developing Standards, Managing Processes, Surveillance Skills, Inventory Control, Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information