- Recording and compiling the weight and centre of gravity information from all disciplines to generate the weight report.
- Monitor the weight growth during different phases of the design and reporting the status of weight and centre of gravity.
- Developing endocumenting procedures for weight control on oil&gas division project-during engineering and construction phase.
Degree or Diploma in Engineering;
Minimum 5 years in Weight Control;
Minimum 3 years experience in Offshore Engineering.
It would be an advantage to have:
- Experience working in floaters weight control;
- Familiar with Offshore Weight Control requirement;
- Understand the process and items registered for weight control management;